General Terms of Sale
(Automatic Translation by Google)
Ownership of the site : the site is the property of Eskiss in its entirety, and all rights thereto. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without prior written consent of Eskiss.
1. Acceptance of terms of sale
The customer acknowledges, before placing orders, general conditions of sale stated on this screen and expressly accept them without reservation. These general conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between Eskiss and client. They prevail over all other conditions contained in any other document, unless prior written consent of Eskiss.
These general conditions of sale are subject to change at any time by Eskiss without notice. The conditions will be those in force at the site at the time of confirmation of the order.
The automatic registration systems are considered as proof of the nature and content of the order. Eskiss confirms the acceptance of its purchase order to the e-mail that he has given. The sale will be concluded after the approval by Eskiss the payment of the order that is to say the date of confirmation of payment for online orders paid by credit card or from the date of receipt of payment by transfer or by check. Eskiss reserves in any case the right to refuse or cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous order.
3. Price and payment
All prices are quoted in Dollars and inclusive of all taxes.
The price on the product description does not include shipping.
The price indicated in the order confirmation is the final price, including taxes and VAT for overseas territories, France and the EEC countries. This price includes the price of products, handling, packaging and storage of goods, freight, insurance and commissioning.
The price is payable on the day of order confirmation.
Payment is :
- By credit card bearing the initials CB, online. PayPal lets you pay via a bank server in a secure environment. No. Your credit card is directed to the servers of PayPal, your payment is made directly in a secure environment without going through the server of the shop, ensuring even more important that your NO is known only to PayPal.
- The command will be canceled and the customer notified by e-mail in the event that the payment centers concerned have refused to give their consent. Eskiss set up a verification process and request for additional information to the client, designed to ensure that the user of the card is its owner. The implementation of this procedure, which can not be regarded as a safeguard against fraudulent use of credit card or incur liability Eskiss differs validation of the payment until after the verification process. It may lead to the cancellation of the order.
- By check : checks are made payable to "Eskiss" and send to the following address :
Eskiss, la Maison des Beaux-Arts
18 rue Blénac
Payments can not be considered as deposit. Any delay in payment shall automatically entail the accrual of default interest corresponding one and a half times the rate of legal interest.
4. Retention of property
By express agreement, and pursuant to the Act of May 12, 1980, ordered products remain the property of Eskiss until full payment of price by the customer. In case of breach of contract by the customer, whatever the cause, Eskiss be entitled to demand the immediate return of goods at the expense and risk of the customer.
5. Availability and shipment of products
All times announced on the site Eskiss quoted in working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). Each product page says :
- Or the presence of the product in stock : the indication "in stock" is the state of the stock at Eskiss at the time of order.
- Is a period of availability : the time is the time of availability of supply in stock Eskiss. This period is provided by the supplier and / or the manufacturer of the product depends on the type of product.
- Either the words "pre-order" : the products concerned are new products announced by the supplier and / or the manufacturer without known date of availability.
- Either the words "break" means the product is temporarily unavailable from our suppliers.
Orders are processed, prepared and shipped it to say for shipment within 24 to 48 hours from :
- Receipt of the product by Eskiss, regarding availability of products,
- The validation of the payment by the customer when it is made online by credit card or receipt of regulations made by bank transfer or check, in the case of products in stock at the time of validation or receipt,
- The receipt of goods by Eskiss, when they do become available from the supplier, in relation to pre-order products.
In general orders are processed upon confirmation of payment when paid online by credit card or receipt by Eskiss Regulation when the client has chosen a payment by transfer or by check. The indications "in stock" and periods of availability may vary between the date of the order and, as appropriate, the date of validation of credit card payment or the date of receipt of the transfer or check. The periods of availability are also subject to change at the initiative of the supplier and / or manufacturer.
In such cases, the time available will be those in force at the time of confirmation of payment by credit card or when receiving a transfer or check.
In case of unavailability of products from our suppliers :
- Unavailability definitive Eskiss committed to providing the customer with replacement items or refund the missing items, without delay and no later than 30 days in accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-20-3 of the Code of consumption.
- Temporary unavailability : Eskiss informs the customer of the date on which the product is available again. The customer then has the ability to maintain order with the new deadlines or cancel. In the latter case, Eskiss will reimburse the missing items immediately and no later than 30 days in accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-20 to 3 of the Consumer Code. Shipments to overseas (outside the DOM-TOM) will be subject to acceptance of the package in the hold.
Delivery of orders is carried out by independent company Eskiss and timely reported by these providers. Delays reported by these providers are usually 48 to 72 hours for packages under 30kg and over 72 for parcels over 30kg (see the details of providers available at the checkout).
To report any problems to Eskiss related to delivery, the customer has an order tracking free online, accessible via the order details, and a phone number to reach us "(596) 596 63 25 94 ".
Eskiss undertakes to take steps to ensure that orders are delivered within 30 days of the validation of credit card payment online or receipt of payment by bank transfer or check. Carrier undertakes in turn, contract with Eskiss, to deliver the order to the address provided by the buyer Eskiss.
In addition, for deliveries outside the DOM-TOM, the customer agrees to pay all taxes due on the importation of goods, customs duty, value added tax and other taxes due under the laws of country of receipt of order. All orders placed Eskiss is intended for the personal use of customers, clients or recipients of the products is strictly forbidden partial or complete products. Eskiss can not be held responsible for failure to pay taxes to the payment of which is held on the client.
In metropolitan France and overseas territories, delivery will be made by the Post Office Overseas Colissimo (Classic, Packaging or recommended following the customer's choice). Deliveries outside France and the overseas territories are carried out by La Poste Colissimo International. For reasons of availability, an order can be delivered in installments.
Whatever the place of delivery, it is done in the timeframe agreed with the customer by delivering the product directly to the addressee or in his absence, another person qualified to do so by the customer. In the absence of any recipient, a calling card is left at the delivery address. Any costs of new presentations are the responsibility of the customer. The customer must check the product upon receipt. In case of damage, it must state precisely his reservations on the delivery order, and repeat with the carrier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within three (3) days of delivery in accordance with Article L. 133-3 of the Commercial Code. It must also inform Eskiss by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt of any transport damage within eight (8) days of receipt. No claim will be accepted for failure to comply with these formalities.
Eskiss will in any event, relieved of its obligation to deliver if :
- occurrence of an event of force majeure such as war, riots, fire, strikes, accidents and the impossibility of being supplied,
- failure by the customer of any of its obligations (pay the price, accuracy of information provided by the customer such as the delivery address ...).
All technical papers given to the manufacturer, a contractual guarantee of one year minimum. Some are guaranteed for 2 years or more (see the description of each article). The extended warranties are only valid in mainland France and overseas territories.
All returns must be preceded by prior agreement Eskiss and the awarding of a return number. Returns must imperatively be addressed to :
Eskiss, la Maison des Beaux-Arts
18 rue Blénac
In the absence of prior agreement, the award of a return number or if sent to such other address as Eskiss, the goods will be returned to customer freight collect. Returned products must be accompanied by original packaging.
In any event, the customer benefits from the legal warranty against hidden defects (Art. 1626 and the Civil Code). Provided that the purchaser makes the proof of the hidden defect, the seller must legally repair all the consequences (Art. 1641 of the Civil Code).
Are excluded from warranty :
- Uses and maintain according to the instruction manual given with product defects and the use or maintenance.
- Damage due to mishandling, connecting (it has been achieved with the original accessories or other accessories substituted by the customer), to misuse or abnormal physical modification to an intentional or accidental to use for professional or commercial purposes.
- Spare parts and accessories including replacement due to normal wear, or routine maintenance : bulbs, batteries, gaskets, etc ...
- Transport costs and modification of the device, in a recall by the manufacturer for failure to show.
- Damage caused by an external event (lightning, floods, etc. ...).
- Interventions on the device by any person not authorized by the Service Center as well as malfunctions and damage resulting from such intervention.
8. Limitation of Liability
Information contained on the site, photographs, product descriptions, prices ... are given for information. Eskiss strives to ensure the accuracy of information presented on the site. Errors may be introduced there are unintended and are rectified as soon as possible. Responsibility for Eskiss can not be blamed for simple errors or omissions that may occur despite all precautions taken in presenting the products. It is the same for any changes decided by the product manufacturers.
In accordance with the laws in force, Eskiss is not responsible for the non-performance or improper performance of the contract that would be attributable to the consumer is aware of an overwhelming and unpredictable third contract is for a force majeure.
In accordance with Articles L.121-20 et seq of the Code of consumption, the customer has 7 days from the date of delivery to return the product in its original packaging for replacement or refund. The returns will be accepted only if the product has not been unpacked / used. Products sold in blister packs with a label or warranty must be returned in the state.
All returns must be preceded by the awarding of a number of retractation obtained "(+596) 596 63 25 94" and be returned to the following address :
Eskiss, la Maison des Beaux-Arts
18 rue Blénac
Otherwise, the package will be refused. The refund shall be made within 30 days from the date the customer has exercised his right to withdrawal (Art. L.121-20-1 of the Consumer Code).
Personal information relating to the customer are essential for processing and delivery orders, preparing invoices and warranty contracts. The lack of information result in the cancellation of the order. According to the law "and Freedoms", the processing of personal information about customers has been declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
The right (Art. 34 of the Act of January 6, 1978) a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him, he can practice before Eskiss. In addition, Eskiss will not provide free or in exchange of information on its customers to third parties.
11. Commitment to Privacy
Accordance with the provisions of Law No. 98-536 of 1 July 1998, transposed into the Intellectual Property Code of Directive 96/9/EC of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases, is the producer and Eskiss owner of all or part of the databases making up this site. By accessing this site, the customer acknowledges that the data is legally protected and, in accordance with the law of 1 July 1998 mentioned above, refrain from extracting, reusing, storing, reproducing, representing or keeping, directly or indirectly, in any medium by any means and in any form whatsoever, all or any qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the contents of databases appearing on the site which is accessed.
12. Governing Law
This contract is subject to French law.
Company name : COCO CADEAUX
Identification number : R.C.S. FORT DE FRANCE TMC 381 170 349 - N° de Gestion 91 B 177
Date of registration : 07 Mars 1991
Legal form : limited liability company (LLC)
Address : 18, RUE BLENAC - 97200 FORT-DE-FRANCE